Welcome to the Bug Tracking System for the Win-Test contest logger. Things to note :
- Always perform a search on both open and closed tasks before opening a new one. Your bug might already have been reported.
- Only one bug per task
Please don't ask for feature requests here but on the mailing list.
Thanks for your help. Olivier F5MZN and Laurent F6FVY
Task #235 — Wrong CW speed when controlled by WinKey SpeedPotAttached to Project— Win-Test
Tested with Device Router V7.1.5 and V7.2.4, WT 3.23/3.24
Works for me (router 7.2.2), but I maybe misunderstood...
In all cases, as the microHam router intercepts all commands to the WinKey and sometimes \"bypass\" (or \"arrange\") them, it is highly advisable to keep the Speed pot min to 20 wpm and the Speed pot max to 60 wpm, to stay in sync with WT.
Problem is related to the Speed pot min setting!
- Open WT with WKSETUP -> Synchronized/Only by WinKey Pot
- Turn WinKey Pot to max CW Speed
- Open the Devicerouter while!!! WT is running
If Speed pot min is set to 20WPM then the Keyer Speed (shown on the display of the MKII) will follow any changes in the Speed pot max field correctly (in realtime)
- Change the Speed pot min value to 15WPM -> MKII and WT rate window show a speed of 65WPM
- Change the Speed pot min value to 25WPM -> MKII and WT rate window show a speed of 55WPM
-> Resulting max speed = \"Speed pot max\" - (\"Speed pot min\" - 20)